Knights of Columbus Holy Trinity Council 4400 recently presented a check to Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet, to sponsor a stop for their mobile food pantry. Proceeds for the donation were from the club’s annual golf outing fundraiser, held in July. Through the order-wide Food for Families program, the Knights of Columbus is committed to ending hunger in local communities. The sponsorship marks the second year the Knights have sponsored the mobile food pantry. The stop will be held in October at Saint Patrick’s Church in Joliet.
With over 1.8 million members worldwide, the Knights of Columbus is the world’s largest Catholic lay organization. Locally, Holy Trinity Council 4400 was chartered April 14, 1957, and is located at 1813 East Cass Street in Joliet. For more information on the organization, or becoming a Knight, visit www.kofc4400.com or e-mail email@example.com.